Thursday, March 20, 2008
Spring Break FUN!
Our Spring Break has been SUPER fun (except Monday)...the kids have been sleeping in (kind of), we don't have to rush anywhere...HEAVEN! We have been to the park everyday this week (I think) and have been on lots of bike rides! On Wednesday we took the kids to see "Horton Hears a Who"...the kids love to go to the movies!! During the whole movie Ben kept asking me "what is this commercial for?" I told him "this isn't a commercial this is 'horton hears a who' the movie we are seeing" Then about an hour into the movie Ben says "I think I am going to throw up" (mind you he had been drinking root beer and eating popcorn and candy for an hour straight..so it was a real possibility) so I grab him and RUN to the bathroom...he stands at the toilet and doesn't throw up (thankfully) and says "mom lets hurry back I don't want to miss the chipmunks!" That kid thought the WHOLE movie we were watching was a preview and kept waiting for the Chipmunk movie to come on...what a crack up!
On Tuesday (sorry I did it backwards) I turned on the sprinkler attachment to our hose..can you believe its already so warm that we can do this??? we are in trouble! And the kids had a blast..we also broke out the water guns and chased each other around the backyard and had a HUGE water fight...I got seriously soaked! But it was fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Kyle what a fun week!!!!!!! I love the sprinklers!!!!I must say I love the play area in Bashas. I sometimes just go there to go there. Plus I bank at Chase so I can do that in peace also:) Its a three-fer
i'm so jealous that you guys are outside in bathing suits! i do miss AZ at times like this. Actually, i miss it even when i know its dead hot in the middle of the summer! i'm glad you had a good time. I am watching my friends kids for spring break, so my kids are having a great time with them (inside the house, of course - still too cold out).
Dont you love spring break? It's so fun to have everyone together for a week and do fun stuff. Glad that you guys had so much fun. I love the story about Ben at the movies, that is great! Now you have to take him to see Chipmunks since he was so excited for it.
Kyle it was so great to hear from you! We did just move! Very busy week... but we now live at Greenfield and Guadalupe, we should get together one day for lunch or something :) I love having a blog, it is so easy to keep in touch! I'm adding you to my blog! Take care- Stacey
Ah...the cub house. Isn't that place an outstanding idea? Psssst. I'll tell you a secret. It's really fun to go to lunch with a couple of friends at Basha's and then the kids can play in the club house while you eat and visit. Is that bad?
I also think that Ben waiting for the Chipmunk movie is a total crack up!
HaHa! I am so glad you can relate. And as for lunch, you name the day and I'm there. Next week I have company in town, but then I'm all about lunch with some girlfriends!!!
Laurel..
Last summer me Kyle and others would go stick out kids in the cub house and not even eat lunch! Ya know the leather couches by the windown? We would sit back and chat while the kids played!
Post a Comment