Does anyone know how to block people from copying my pictures on my blog??? I have noticed on some people's blog you can't click on their pictures and enlarge them...so I think you probably can't copy them....anyway, is it even possible to block this? And if so, does anyone know how?
Thanks!
4 comments:
I asked my husband (the web expert), and he says since you're using blogspot and don't have direct access to their server you can't. If it was your own website like kyleandbenson.com or something that you had created yourself, then you would be able to.
Even if you can't click on pictures to enlarge them, you actually can still copy them (most of the time) by right clicking on them and saving them or saving their source info.
I hope I got all that right. :)
I dontknow..sorry
but who has your pictures on their blog???
If you have a photo editing program you can put a watermark or a copyright or something like that on them. People can still copy them but at least when they posted them it would have your thing on them. It's frustrating and a little scary.
Yikes Kyle! Did you have that happen or are you just trying to prevent it from happening?
Post a Comment