My kids love for me to ask them questions to see if they are smart...The smart test! This morning we were having a test...I ask them several questions that they got correct. Then I ask them.."Why do we celebrate Christmas?"
Sammy says, "Ummm, to see if we have been bad or good all year"
Ben says, "NO! Its because we need to get new toys"
I say "Ummm..No. Let me give you a hint we celebrate someone very specials Birthday"
They both yell in unison, "SANTA CLAUS!"
Sammy thinks a minute and says quietly, "no, I think its Jesus"
I guess we will need to review that a bunch in the next coming weeks!
They redeemed themselves when I ask them how old I was and Sammy said "Ben I will give you a hint...she's really close to 19"
and Ben said "you are turning 22"
I didn't correct them :)
3 comments:
How funny is this post?! Your kids are so cute! Kids are the best!
You totally look MY age! hehe! :)
Your kids are sooooooo sweet seriously! I love it.
Post a Comment