On Monday night we went to Freestone park with our good friends, the LeSueurs, to feed the ducks and have a picnic. We always love to get together with them because we all get along so great. Sammy wants to marry Nixon (seriously!) and Nathan and Ben think Nixon and Cotton are like rock stars! We brought a whole loaf of bread and they went through it so fast...I couldn't believe it. So after we fed the ducks they rode scooters down the big hills...with only a few crashes!

Ben and Cotton feeding the ducks

Sammy and Nixon

Nate, Brooke and baby Gus
5 comments:
Hey Kyle! Long time no see. Your blog and your family look adorable. We should totally get together sometime. I'd love to get our kids together. :)
Ok I can't keep up. You blog almost everyday. I need to follow your example. Or maybe I need to get out more so I can post. Looks like a fun night you guys had.
Great ideas on the FHE at the visitor center. My kids have never been there. It's horrible that I use the excuse, "It's so far". We head down to the valley all the time. We just need to make an effort to take them there while we're in town. I think I'll make sure we go in the next month or so. And I love your night at the park feeding the ducks. That's so fun too! Lucky kids! (:
The duck pooh at that park is gross. But my kids love it. Andrew fell in it when he was 3 and he stunk like dead fish. We had to soak him forever in a bath, yuck!
That was so fun! It's so sad...we don't see eachother enough. And the scooter rides down that steep hill scared me to death!
Post a Comment