Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Bragging...

So, I am NOT crafty...almost ridiculously so...nothing I ever make ever turns out...so when I got this idea for my Activity Day girls (I am one of the leaders) about a year ago...I knew somehow it wouldn't turn out...but by some MIRACLE they TOTALLY look adorable!! I really can't stop talking about them and I can't wait to give them to the girls!! I am also super happy that Sammy is in Activity Days with me and that she gets one!!
close up..
We had a babysitter over the weekend and I showed them to her and Benson said to her "You really can't compliment her enough...if you feel like you are...you aren't" So obviously I am pretty proud of them because they look ADORABLE and I have the best calling EVER...I love the girls!!

5 comments:

Whitney said...

TOTALLY CUTE KYLE! I'm telling our Activity Days leaders AND Young Women leaders about this today. So incredibly cute! Well done!

Amy said...

I would be bragging too! They are awesome! Please, please do a tutorial for this. I would love to make my daughter one too.

Diane Arnett Gardiner said...

I am SOOOO totally stealing this for my AD girls!! you rock!

Britany said...

You know I love them!!! :)

Arian said...

Ok, I LOVE this idea! I am the YW pres in my ward (crazy, I know!). I would love to do something like this with my girls. The Beehives would probably totally go for it, not sure about the Laurels... Hmm, I'm seriously going to have to work on this. Thanks for sharing the great idea!